Friday, May 30, 2008

2 Months Old!


Can you believe that Kylie is already two months old? It seems like she has been around forever, yet it as gone so fast. I've been trying for weeks to get a picture of her wonderful smile. This is as close as I've gotten so far, and it isn't her full grin. The camera beeps and flashes and she just looks at me confused when I'm snapping pictures. She had better get over her camera shyness soon, I've got Scrapbooking pages to create.
We had Kylie's two month Doctors appointment today. She is 10 1/2 pounds and 22 inches long. The doctor said she is a model baby. Kylie has learned to get her hands in her mouth to suck on them, she smiles, and is sleeping through the night. She still wakes up between 2-3 am but only needs to be covered up or given her pacifier and then she falls back asleep.
June is going to be a busy month with our Anniversary, family reunions, and Auntie Megan coming for a visit. I'll have lots of opportunities to take pictures but I don't know how often I'll be able to post. Plus I have to go back to work in July so I need to really enjoy my time with Kylie now.
She is so much fun and is doing something new everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally got out to this site and Kylie is so freaking cute! Hopefully I'll get to see her before she's crawling. Sure didn't take you guys long to put a beer bottle in her hand! Glad to see everyone is well. Love, Loree